TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THIS SITE
This website is owned by Wildflame Productions Limited of Imperial House, 12 Trade Street, Cardiff, CF10 5DT.
Wildflame Productions Limited is a company registered in England and Wales (company number: 09857451 and whose registered office is at Imperial House, 12 Trade Street, Cardiff, CF10 5DT).
By entering and using this site you accept these Terms and Conditions of use. Our Terms and Conditions may be subject to change but your continued use of the site indicates your agreement to (and acceptance of) such change.
Should any of these terms and conditions be deemed illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it/they shall be deleted and the remaining terms and conditions shall remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
You acknowledge and/or agree:
- that all rights (including copyright) in and to this site (including the material and content in it) are owned by Wildflame Productions Limited.
- that you will use the contents of this site solely for your own private use.
- not to copy, post, modify, reproduce, download, broadcast, transmit, re-transmit or show in public the content and material on this site except for your own personal or non-commercial use. All other other uses will require the prior written permission of the Wildflame Productions Limited.
- to use this site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use of this site by any 3rd party.
- that Wildflame Productions Limited shall be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of this site.
- that this site may contain links to other websites for which Wildflame Productions Limited are responsible.
It is the Wildflame Production Ltd’s policy not to accept or read unsolicited programme ideas, treatments or taster tapes.